Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

Mette Muller: How to Overcome Burnout and Live the Life you Truly Want

About Mette

I am an intuitive consultant who works with social change agents... aid workers, counsellors, helpers, healers... to help them step into their full purpose so they can inspire effortless change in the world around them.
I particularly focus on how to alleviate and prevent stress and burnout.
My own personal experience of feeling depleted, discouraged and taken for granted...which eventually lead to stress and burnout, has helped me to find a way to help others regain their passion for social change.

My daily life used to feel like a struggle. I did not feel like I was creating the change, I was so passionate about, for the world around me. But through what I now call the 'Best Self Experience' I have managed to nurture myself back to health and regain my passion for social change. I have found a way to inspire social change in MY way using my own unique gifts.
I believe that the more we allow ourselves to experience and express who we truly are, the more we will be able to inspire effortless change in the world around us.

Thank you again for joining me in this experience!

The warmest wishes and blessings,
Mette Muller

©Mette Muller www.BestSelfExperience.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen